Declutter Lab? Let's declutter!
To Declutter means "to remove unnecessary items and to organize and prioritize (one’s commitments, material possessions)" etc. Together with my clients we make their house a healthy and happy Home again.
Decluttering is not about discarding everything you have. It is about making choices. I always say: you Biscard your things: they will go now and make someone else happy. So, for a second time!
Declutter Lab supports you in the process of making difficult choices.
Our four types of help
- clearing your clutter and organizing your home with an easy-to-maintain approach
- your mail and administration
- a well-arranged calendar with realistic plannings
- taking good care of your house and keeping it clean, and especially 'yours'.
When to think of us
- you feel restless or uneasy at home
- you spend a lot of time looking for your things
- you preferably don't open your (e-)mail (fear of/knowing what it is about)
- your time schedule drives you mad or you have the feeling you are constantly overtaken by events
- you question how other people find the time to clean their house
I also would like to support you with the declutter work which needs to be done at specific life events like:
- inheritance of household and personal goods
- (family member) moving to a nursery home (for the elderly)
- start living together
- birth of (first) child
- child moving out